Chat admins perform the same functions as chat moderators but they are empowered with greater authority. Also, admins have the authority to ban an offender forever. And finally, if you want to file a complaint about a moderator's work, you should send it to an admin.
|These are the all-seeing eye of the Administration. They are always on the front line, right in the game watching over flooders, garbage mouths and other offenders to keep them from spoiling the fun for decent players. If you have evidence of violation of the game rules, you can send it to any chat moderator.|
List of chat moderators:
I_Iran_I (Profile) (temporarily unavailable)
Maroni1 (Profile) (temporarily unavailable)
Chat Moderator Candidates
List of chat moderator candidates:
How to become a chat moderator
In order to become a chat moderator you need to create a new topic in the Chat Moderators forum section containing the following information:
1. Real name and surname, nickname in the game.
2. Your age.
3. Your country and the city.
4. Link to your forum profile.
5. Rank (lower than Captain will NOT be processed / considered)
6. Contacts (Skype is obligatory)
7. Facebook or Twitter profile (if available)
8. Date of registration - (date you registered in the game, not on the forum!)
9. Have you ever been a moderator in other projects?
10. Why do you want to be a moderator?
11. The operating system you are using on your computer (ie. Windows, iOS, Linux etc)
12. Alternative accounts, if you have them.
13. Clan or team (if you are a member of a clan or a team).
You can also write some additional information that would help us choose you.